West Bloomfield Invisalign
Straighten Your Teeth with Clear Aligners
Have you been thinking about straightening your teeth, but not wanted to deal with the pain of metal braces? Invisalign is an excellent alternative for teenagers and adults who have concerns about the appearance and discomfort of traditional wire braces. At West Bloomfield Dental Care, we can help you build a treatment plan to straighten your teeth.
A few benefits of Invisalign vs. braces include:
- Invisalign is virtually invisible with clear aligners
- Invisalign can be removed to brush your teeth and eat
- Invisalign shifts your teeth back into their intended positions
Depending on the degree of straightening needed, this may take between 9 to 16 months on average. Our dental professionals are here to help you get the straighter smile you want. If you would like to learn more about Invisalign and whether it is the right option for you, reach out to our West Bloomfield dentist today at (248) 624-0008.
What Sets Us Apart
- Convenient Location
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Accepts Most Dental Insurances
- All Your Dental Needs in One Office