Schedule Your Appointment Today
Did you know that regular visits to a West Bloomfield dentist are the most effective way to help prevent tooth decay and other oral problems? At West Bloomfield Dental Care, we offer comprehensive dental care to address all of your dental needs.
We can provide you with these dental services for many purposes, including:
- Preventative: The purpose of preventative care is to keep your teeth and mouth healthy and reduce the need for dental work. This may include dental cleanings, examinations, fillings, sealants, oral cancer screenings, and the diagnosis and treatment of gum disease.
- Cosmetic: We offer a wide range of cosmetic dental care services to improve the appearance of your smile. Our cosmetic services include teeth whitening, ZOOM!, lumineers, porcelain veneers, and cosmetic bonding. We can work with you to build a customized treatment plan.
- Restorative: After being in an accident, suffering serious trauma, or losing your teeth due to decay, restorative care may be necessary. We use restorative procedures to help fix up your teeth and mouth, including extractions, root canal therapy, implants, crowns, and bridges.
- Dentures: If you have lost a majority of your teeth and are suffering from not being able to eat or speak with ease, you may benefit from partial or full dentures. Dentures are an excellent solution to improve your overall quality of life due to the loss of teeth.
- Other services: We offer a number of specialized treatments for your needs, including Invisalign to straighten teeth, sedation dentistry to aid comfort and settle nerves, and emergency dental services for when treatment absolutely cannot wait.
Friendly Staff & Experienced Dentist
Our West Bloomfield dentist and staff are committed to providing you with quality dental care that meets your needs. Whether you have a dental emergency that needs to be addressed right away or you are interested in improving your dental health, we can do it all. Please call us now at 248-624-0008 to make an appointment.