West Bloomfield Crown Dentist | Crowns Dentist
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over a tooth, helping to restore its shape, size, strength or improve its appearance. A crown not only strengthens a tooth, but can also dramatically improve a tooth’s appearance, shape and alignment. When the crown is adhered into place, it will fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
Crowns May Be Used To:
- Replace a large filling when only minimal tooth structure remains
- Protect a weak tooth from fracturing
- Restore a fractured tooth
- Attach a bridge
- Cover a dental implant
- Cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth
- Cover a tooth that has had root canal treatment
Contact Us Today
If you need dental treatment for a painful, damaged, or missing tooth, give us a call and schedule an appointment. Reach out to our office by calling 248-624-0008 at your earliest convenience!